My Eyes This Is A Very New Poem I Wrote The Other Poems Were Poems I Wrote When I Was In High School

My Eyes
I may fail if I try
to explain the color of my eyes
Not blue.Not black
they are something just off-track.
It looks like a pair so rare
and is definitely beyond my wits to compare

My eyes...
They brim with a childish innocence
leaving me to wonder about in silence.
They reveal a playful heart
and also a romantic secret heart
leaving you with the question of how many women 
have you been with
and wow looking in your eyes they were very beautiful
and if in future tense I will have sex with a lot of 
beautiful women
My eyes 
They never hide the joy.Nor the romance
Nor the lust.Neither the love

My eyes...
They smile before my lips
They laugh before my mouth
They well up in an instant
Oh!An emotion that always leave me stunned.
My eyes...
Its still a mystery what lays hidden
beneath my long eyelashes
Its a story of a strong woman
A story,of course, with no matches.

My eyes...
CLICK LINK FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO https://clk.sh/3tSmo4WS




Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane