A Short Story

Gossip Girl Short Story
Blake just made it back to the city. Blake gets home and her parents are having a party. Blake says hi to everyone and then Blair her best friend shows up and says hi to Blake. Blake says to Blair can we please talk in my room Blake and Blair excuses themselves. Blake and Blair enter the room and Blake says we need to talk about what happened the day before I left. Blair says we just had sex not a big deal. Blake says so your not in love with me. Blair says are you in love with me. Blake says I asked you first. Blake says I don't know why I even asked like you said it was just sex. Blake starts to walk towards the door. Blair grabs her arm and starts to kiss Blake. They have sex Did Blair and Blake have sex or what. That's a secret I'll never tell you know you love me xoxo, gossip girl.


Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane