Love Triangle

love triangle
love triangle
love triangle
being in love with a lot of women
and they all being in love with me
love triangle
love triangle
love triangle
it can happen to anyone 
love triangle
love triangle
love triangle
I never thought I would be in a situation like this
for me in high school it was always pick a girl and date that one girl
now in college that I am a kool and popular lesbian
there are more and more beautiful women and I mean very beautiful women
and its like things happen that you don't have control over
I have heard that before on tv when I was in high school 
and I would be like what do you mean just say no I don't think we should kiss or have sex
It's like having Miss America the Most Beautiful Girl In The World Wanting To Kiss Or Date You
And Then The Most Beautiful Miss Ohio Wanting To Kiss Or Date You
And Then The Most Beautiful Miss Atlanta And Etc.
You Just Can't Say No
And They Don't Know About Each Other
I Am A Very Kool And Popular Lesbian So I Understand Why They Would Want To Be With Me
It's Just I have this RULE never to say the word I LOVE YOU to anyone I don't really Love
and it's like I say this to them and I Really Mean It 
It's Just I Was Saving To Say That Word Over And Over Again Until She Or I Got Tried And Then I Would Have To Catch My Breath And Then Start All Over Saying It Again To Just One Women And Then Get Married To That Person I Am A Freshman In College And I Just Have So Many Beautiful Women Who Like Me Because I Am Kool And Popular
love triangle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane