A Poem I Wrote When I Was Young

A Poem I Wrote When I Was Young

Conversation with the Sun  (Something I hope to grow out of)

Sun please give me some more time
take another nap
allow me a few more minutes hours to look into her eyes
hold her tight and kiss her lips
because once you come out it is over
why is it over because that is just the way I am
the closer I fell with a girl the more I push them away
at least you know this now about me so there is no surprises
so for all of those girls who I never called or talked to again
now you know that you were just getting too close to my heart
and I just had to protect it


sidenote- if you find that someone that you know for a fact you truly love never let them go and get married Thee End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane