Short Stories

This Is My Instagram Click The Link http://mondoagram.com/10uK

Hayley and Kim Short Story
Hayley is performing at a concert. Kim and her friends is in the crowd. Hayley gave her 100% performance that night.
After the concert was a afterparty. Kim and her friends made it to the afterparty. Kim went upstairs looking for Hayley
because she wanted to get a autography for both of her sisters. She opened a room door with all the different rooms.
she found Hayley. Kim walked in shut the door and then said I am sorry if you are busy I would like to get a autography for my two younger sisters.
Hayley said no I am not busy I was Hacking on the computer she said she wanted to see a show that she liked because nothing was on the TV.
That is what she told Kim and it was true. Hayley said I am almost done. Kim walked over to Hayley as Hayley was typing so fast. Hayley in a few second
said I am done then grabs the remote and turns to the show she wanted to see. Hayley then said I can now sign the autography and sorry for making
you wait. Kim said it's ok. Hayley signs the autography. Kim said thank you and then said I am going to go and then Kim turned towards the door and was about to leave. Then
Hayley said wait if you want we can watch the show together. Kim turn towards Haley and siad sure. kim and Hayley sat down on the edge of the bed. Hayley then
said do you want a drink. Kim said sure. Hayley and Kim began to drink and then just in a few minutes they were both drunk and kissing in bed. Kim and Hayley had sex Did Hayley and Kim have sex or what. That's a secret I'll never tell you know you love me xoxo, gossip girl.






Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane