Kamala Harris And Michelle Obama Short Story

 Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama Short Story

Kamala invites Michelle over to celebrate her win as Vice President. Michelle and Kamala is drinking some hard liquor and talking about the win. Kamala than says let me give you a tour of the house. Kamala last but not least shows Michelle her bedroom on the tour. Michelle jumps on the bed and says so how do I look do I look good enough to eat and Kamala says perhaps. Michelle grab Kamala by the hand and pulls her towards her and begins kissing and they have sex in Kamala's bed rumor has it. Did Kamala and Michelle have sex in Kamala's bed that day or what. Did these first ladies had sex or what. That's a secret I'll never tell you know you love me xoxo, gossip girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane