Rage

 Rage

Rage

as I come home from college I open the door I see my sister sitting in the living room

I say Hi and go upstairs

Rage

Something didn't seem so right so I just happen to look in my closet and my season 1-5

of Queer As Folk DVDs where not there

Rage

I go downstairs and ask my sister where are my DVDs my sister then says I threw them away

Rage

I said why did you even go in my room and happen to see them and threw it away

Rage

she said you don't need to be looking at stuff like that

Rage

I go back up to my room

Rage 

my sister doesn't know I am a lesbian but now after her finding my DVDs I think she knows

without me telling her

Rage

I think she already knew I was a lesbian because why would she go snooping around my room

Rage

knowing that my sister knew I was a lesbian and her acting out like that made me think

she has some rage within about me being a lesbian 

Rage

my DVDs costed $150 a piece so yes right now I am full

Rage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane