Lesely And The Princess Short Story

Lesely And The Princess Short Story
once upon a time there was a princesse and a girl name lesely. the princess was perfect to the eyes of everyone else but deep down in her heart she knew she was different.one day her parents had to go out of town for some meetings and that was when she met lesely a very beautiful blond hair blue eyes girl. the princesses maid introduced them to each other because lesely wanted to meet the princess. they saw each other at a tourment game and they could not stop staring at each other.the maid said princess this is my nicec lesely and lesely this is the princess.the maid then left them to talk. lesely said how is it that a beautiful princess like you be intrested in a girl like me. the princess then said how dare you say such a thing you do know that I could have you beheaded for such voguer language. lesely said well forgive me your hinice.lesely then said I call them how I see them and you are a lesbian. the princess then said I am apalled. how dare you say such things.lesely then says look I did not come all the way to the castle to just tell you who you really are so that you can get peace tonight knowing that someone know your secret. lesely then walks over to her wise talking and just starts to kiss the princess. they have sex Did Lesely and The Princess have sex or what. That's a secret I'll never tell you know you love me xoxo, gossip girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite Author Zane